Friday, June 7, 2013

June Goals - The return of my {not-so-successful} goal-setting

In the past, my goals have probably been a bit too "big" {I put that in quotes because it is so relative...} for my current state of being. In other words, I was setting myself up for disappointment and failure.

So I'm starting small. So, so small. If for no other reason, to feel a teensy bit accomplished ;-)

So here we go - June's goals {a week late!}:

1. Keep up with the Summer Shape-up and lose weight! Enough said on that one. So far, so good!

2. Hang at least 1 thing on our walls. We've been there almost four months... and haven't hung a single thing... unless you count bike racks in the garage ;)

3. Create our Summer Fun list! Last year we made one and we did pretty well - definitely need to get this done ASAP!

Ok, now I'm pumped up to get all of this done this weekend... watch me GO!

1 comment: