Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Guess who's back?

I’m not sure what it is, but I have had this major urge and desire to BLOG lately. I kind of deserted this little blog last year when things (mostly my job) started to get uncontrollably busy, which in turn made me not want to spend even more time at my computer typing up blog posts.  Things have changed – my job title, my mental state, my free time, my body, and my family – and we’re in a new season of life. For whatever reason, I just feel the need to type it out, even if it’s only for me to look back on someday and read.

I don’t know if I’ll be regularly posting, but I’m going to try to create a few posts each week. We had a very, very full summer and so far, fall has been more of the same. Lots of time spent together and many family memories made.

In West Virginia, on one of our many adventures this summer.


Until next time… hopefully sooner than later J

No comments:

Post a Comment