Monday, June 11, 2012

Lightning FAST!

...Which is, incidentally, not how one would describe me running or cycling ;-) But it does indicate the speed in which I will write/post this (okay, and the speed in which I will inhale my lunch - leftover "burrito" - while I type this post).

Workouts as of late:

This morning - 4ish mile run, no idea of the time. It sucked and I felt out of control the whole time. Plus, my dog is a moron and nearly killed me at least 5 times.

Saturday - 13 mile bike ride at 6:30am. So. Early. But lovely, really. The world is so quiet and peaceful at that time. It felt great to be on the bike, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss my Saturday morning run.

I can't remember what I did last week, but I will tell you that there wasn't much running. I think I did one 4-mile run at some point, and I know I went to the gym one morning.

It was a quiet, but beautiful weekend here. We spent a lot of time outside in the beautiful sunshine - I even laid out and got a little color (oh, I know - so bad. But so were my bright white appendeges). Vic did a long 61+ mile bike ride Saturday morning and Valentino rode his bike a lot (he's getting SO good at it!). We were active!

After running errands yesterday morning, Valentino and I had lunch, went to the library, then headed to the pool. This was our first visit this summer, and Valentino had a blast! We hang out in the 10-18" kiddie pool, and he was laying on his stomach kicking and jumping in from the side.


I'm suffering from a bad case of the Mondays today (and it seems that everyone else I come in contact with has the same problem). I'm hoping to double-up on workouts this week as much as I can. We leave for our trip in about 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment