Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MIA

I've literally just spent 8.5+ nearly non-stop hours in a desk chair trying to get everything ready before I leave the office tomorrow evening. Tomorrow will be a repeat of today, as true to form, we are slammed this week (after being relatively slow for a while now).

We leave Friday AM, and I haven't packed one. single. bag. I have a tiny pile started and the laundry is done for the most part, but that's about it... granted, this is typical in our house (we always pack late), but anxiety-provoking nonetheless.

I am so exhausted at this point {eating a cup of yogurt, an apple, and the goldfish from your purse for lunch will do that to me...}, but I have endless stuff to do upon arriving at home.

I declare tonight "leftovers/fend-for-yourself" dinner night. Tomorrow will be pizza. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment